Jetpatcher™ Road Repair Machinery will repair potholes and road surfaces:
- More economically
- More efficiently
- Produce a longer lasting repair
- Provide a cleaner, safer work envoirnment
The Jetpatcher™ provides a cost-effective way of maintaining the wearing surfaces of asphalt roads, car parks, footpaths, industrial areas including repairs of pot holes, crack seals etc. More...
Jetpatcher™ - Innovative proven technologies.
More than 700+ machines already in service around the world. The machine is highly productive with minimal waste material. With a driver and operator one Jetpatcher™ machine can replace a complete road repair gang.
Jetpatcher celebrates 30 years
In 1987 the first Jetpatcher unit (pictured above) was built in New Zealand by Jim Turnbull - now 30 years and 700+ units later Jetpatcher machinery is continuing to prove that it is 'simply a better way"
With the use of an innovative Jet Distributor:
- No moving parts means minimal wear and superior output
- Completely self contained
- Replaces traditional patching gang with a driver and an operator
- Material mixed only as required so minimal wastage
- Strong, long lasting repair because layers are applied from the base up
Use a Jetpatcher™ for:
- Pot holes
- Utility Cuts
- Wheel path rutting
- Speed bumps
- Edge breaks
- Crack sealing
- Pre surface dressing